- Use the Check Availability tab box to check availability and make a reservation.
- Choose from either our Pack Creek tour or Waterfall Creek tour.
- Pack Creek is available May 10-June 9 and June 26 – September 10. Waterfall Creek is available July 20 – August 31.
- All sales tax, aviation tax, and permit fees are included
- Customary guide gratuity not included.
Group size and Tour Times
- We’ll meet you at the airport ONE hour before scheduled flight time. Please ensure you have enough time to get to the airport.
- The max group size for online reservations is 5 people.
- We encourage individuals to book, the minimum number needed for a trip to go is two.
- However we can sometimes arrange for larger families or groups, and may be able to adjust the flying times if needed to meet your schedule. We can also sometimes take a second group if the date you select is already full. Call 907-209-5432 to ask about your desired date and group size.
- We include a non-refundable $75 per person permit fee for Pack Creek Reservations made from July 5 – August 25.
- If a tour is unable to fly due to weather or if there is only a single person booked, and guest/guests can’t be accommodated on another departure, there will be a full refund (minus the $75 fee if applicable).
- Cancellations made at least 15 days in advance will receive full credit or refund of the tour price, (minus the $75 fee if applicable);
- 3-14 days in advance, a 50 percent refund;
- less than 72 hours in advance, no refund.
Getting to the Juneau Airport
- We encourage you to allow 20-30 minutes to get to the airport from downtown by car or taxi;
- Ride hailing and taxi services are available throughout Juneau;
- Parking is available at the Juneau Airport.
1) all clients will be required to follow the safety policies and procedures of Pack Creek Bear Tours (“P.C.B.T.”);
2) All clients will be required to sign a Participant Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement in favor of P.C.B.T. before departing on any trip; and
3) each client agrees and acknowledges when they sign up for an P.C.B.T. activity that they have significant responsibility for their own safety and that they agree they are ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE for their own safety during participation in an activity.